chocolate

Keeping your pets Safe during the Holidays

Sometimes we can forget that some things in the house at this time of year can be toxic to our furry friends.   Poinsettias are toxic and can easily be left where the animals chew on leaves.  Chocolate also has a toxic effect and a small dog can become very sick, even die with ingestion of chocolate.   Other plants that are in the home at this time of year are Holly

https://www.amazon.ca/Trick-your-dog-into-Obedience/dp/153083418X/ref=sr_1_19?keywords=nancy+milburn&qid=1560197094&s=gateway&sr=8-19